School Name: VFKH Montessori School
Location: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 08/15/2023
VFKH Montessori School is seeking a lead guide for our Elementary classroom, located at our Phoenixville, Pa campus. This well-established class is a combined Lower & Upper Elementary environment.
The guide/teacher is responsible for leading the children through Cosmic Education, fostering deep thinking, assisting with parent education, and partaking in all school activities. The Elementary guide is expected to competently implement IEP guidance and supports. The guide should possess a committed understanding and passion for authentic Montessori, as well as have the ability to work collaboratively within our community.
Learn more about our school here: vfkh.org
– Bachelors degree
– AMI Elementary certificate
– At least 2 years of experience (preferred)
– Pass all state and local clearances
– PA teacher license OR the qualifications to obtain one
– Professional in behavior, appearance and demeanor
– Dedicated work ethic
– Collaborative, yet independent
– Loves to learn and grow alongside their fellow teachers and students
– Confident and experienced in providing lessons and understands the underlying purpose of each
– Compassionate and patient with students
– Inspired by the discoveries occurring each day by the children within the Montessori environment
Salary: Negotiable, including contribution toward moving expenses. Meets or exceeds area independent school norms.