School Name: Arbor Montessori School
Start Date: 08/01/2022
Arbor Montessori School, located just outside of Atlanta, GA, is accepting applications from experienced candidates interested in serving as our Toddler and Primary Coordinator starting in August 2022.
The Toddler & Primary Coordinator is the administrator responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the toddler and primary programs run smoothly. The Coordinator works closely with the Head of School, Elementary and Adolescent Program Level Coordinators, and the teaching staff to uphold Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) standards in efforts to provide the best Montessori education to the children in Arbor’s programs.
The Toddler & Primary Coordinator:
• Offers pedagogical support to the AMI-trained toddler and primary teachers through
observation and coaching.
• Facilitates team meetings with teachers and assistants.
• Leads level-wide parent and caregiver education events.
• Supports the admissions process for prospective toddler and primary families.
• Works with the administrative staff to facilitate communication, foster collaboration,
and build community between levels, staff, and the greater Arbor community.
• Serves as a member of the Board of Trustees.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
• AMI Primary Diploma
• BA or BS degree
• Five years of experience as a lead guide in an AMI Primary classroom is required;
• Experience working in an AMI Assistants to Infancy/Toddler community is preferred
• Three years of administrative experience, including time working with parents and the admissions office, is preferred
• Strong organizational, facilitation, collaboration, and communication skills
This full-time position includes a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Myesha Green, Interim Head of School, at